Digital Marketing Agency : Rolls & Responsibility
You must be wondering, why you need a digital marketing manager to promote your website ! The answer is simple like when you send your children to school, you know there is an educated teacher on each subject who will be taking forwards the education of your child. Each teacher has expertise on her / his subject. At the same time, when your child grows up and reaches university, the education level of teachers need to be of an upper level. School teacher cannot teach your child in University. So the same case is here, every digital marketing manager has different level of understanding and his ability to interpret all logical questions he faces during promotion of his client website. You cannot compare digital marketing techniques with any SEO manager. SEO manager will make sure to optimize your website & work on link building while doing promotional work for your website but when you talk about a digital marketing manager, his role is completely different. Let us understand what your digital marketing manager will do for you.
- Optimization of website for top related keywords to get first page space on Google search.
- Optimize website in terms of website speed, optimization of images, optimization of content and final audit after optimizing your website. This helps understand if there is anything still left out which needs to be addressed on top priority.
- Creation of all major social media pages, creation of good quality images, updating banners, profile etc in terms of images & content.
- Creation of Newsletter and email marketing campaigns to make brand awareness among prospective customers.
- Press release every fort nightly and sharing company vision with readers. It is the best medium to make your brand awareness among people, who are interested in your products or services.
- Actively participate in various Forum discussions and share views as a client about your products / services with members on Forum websites.
- Write some useful article on your products / services and explain readers why they should buy from you. It helps them understand the uniqueness of your business module.
- Share your business information or rather products / services information on all social media accounts and offer some discounts to your prospective clients and give them personalized services so show your loyalty towards them. Offer some additional discount on repeat purchase every time. It keeps your clients connected with your business.
- Review each of the activity and repeat on regular interval. This activity is never ending activity and you have to have an ongoing campaign for your digital marketing activities.